DESCRIPTION AND OVERVIEW
The business world around us is in a change of continual flux; and unless you are ready to adapt to these changes you will soon be left behind. As a leader in this rapidly evolving Agile market, you must be willing to keep up with new adaptations in order to stay ahead of your peers.
It is this willingness to learn continuously and adapt to changed surroundings that is the differentiator between successful and unsuccessful leaders. In the present-day challenging environment that pushes the boundaries of traditional thinking, Agile leaders must be able to move out of their comfort zone and adapt to suit new circumstances.
Fncee Consult course in Agile Leadership Skills teaches this crucial skill for leaders, and helps you zone up your emotional intelligence. In this 8 hour workshop with hands-on exercises and real-life case studies, you will learn to redefine your leadership style and leverage Systems Thinking while making critical decisions.
- Types of leadership
- What is a lean leadership?
- What is a learning organization? Why is it so important?
- Where is the biggest waste in an organization?
- How to leverage system thinking while making decisions?
- Some do’s and don’ts
Leadership technique for Scrum Master:
- Servant leadership
- Source of motivation
Agile best practices:
- Difference between doing Agile and being Agile
- Present challenges of Agile implementation; and their root causes